Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey 2 lbs
Whey Protein Isolates (WPI) are the purest form of whey protein that currently exists. WPIs are costly to use, but they rate among the best proteins that money can buy. That's why they're the first ingredient you read on the Gold Standard 100% Whey label. By using WPI as the primary ingredient along with premium ultra-filtered whey protein concentrate (WPC), we're able to pack 24 grams of protein into every serving. ON's attention to detail also extends to mixability. This superior quality powder has been instant to mix easily using a shaker cup or just a glass and spoon. There's no doubt that this is the standard by which all other whey proteins are measured.
- Whey Protein Isolate (WPI) Main Ingredient
- Whey Protein Micro fractions from Whey Protein Isolates & Ultra-Filtered Whey Protein Concentrate
- Over 4 Grams of Glutamine & Glutamic Acid in Each Serving
- More Than 5 Grams of the Naturally Occurring Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine in Each Serving
- The "Gold Standard" for Protein Quality
2 Lbs. Banana Cream
Serving Size About 1 Scoop (31g)
Servings Per Container29
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 1 g 1%
Saturated Fat .5 g 3%
Cholesterol 40 mg 13%
Sodium 100 mg 4%
Total Carbohydrate 4 g 1%
Total Sugars 2 g
protein 24 g 48%
Calcium 130 mg 10%
Potassium 160 mg 4%
Not a significant source of trans fat, dietary fiber, added sugars, vitamin D, and iron.
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Other Ingredients: Protein Blend (Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Peptides), Natural And Artificial Flavors, Lecithin, Salt, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, Yellow 5, Lactase.
CONTAINS MILK AND SOY.